Tuesday 5 July 2016

Mamonde Rose Water Toner Review


A quick post because it's only toner and toner's are either hit or misses. When I saw this it reminded me of the rose bubble tea I used to have and the cute pink packaging can sweep any girl off her feet. The design of this is very simplistic; a plastic pink bottle with a label over it. I was actually more intrigued by the 90.89% rose water ingredient replacing regular water, I mean that's almost everything >.< There's 250ml of products in this but you can buy one that's double the size as well. 250ml is actually quite a lot of product, considering usually the toners I use are only about 150-180ml so this can actually last a while. Rose water is famous for its calming and soothing properties so anyone with irritated and sensitive skin will benefit from this a lot.

Upon opening this the you can smell the roses and it's such a nice refreshing smell, but it doesn't give you a headache or anything. It's basically like water but smells amazingggggg <3 This product claims to soothe and provide deep hydration. Personally for me, it's perfect for soothing my skin and great for spritzing on your face in the summer but in terms of hydration it's no different to just cleaning your face with water and doesn't hydrate. Although it does wipe off excess cleanser really well effortlessly. If I'm lazy in the morning I usually use this to wipe my face as well because it cleanses well like micellar water and gives my skin a quick boost in the morning. It doesn't dry my skin but it doesn't exactly provide "deep hydration" either.

This didn't break me out and in fact soothed the parts of my skin that were sensitive and calmed down some redness that I have whenever my skin gets sensitive. Therefore I believe this would help people suffering from acne or the occasional pimple.

RATING:  photo tumblr_inline_n0vrymT2nM1rxsw83_zpsxlcdexif.gif photo tumblr_inline_n0vrymT2nM1rxsw83_zpsxlcdexif.gif photo tumblr_inline_n0vrymT2nM1rxsw83_zpsxlcdexif.gif photo tumblr_inline_n0vrymT2nM1rxsw83_zpsxlcdexif.gif photo tumblr_inline_n0vrymT2nM1rxsw83_zpsxlcdexif.gif

What's your favourite toner?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~