Monday 21 December 2015

Korean Beauty Haul #2 | It's Skin, SkinFood & Holika Holika

Yeah I've been shopping quite a lot recently for skincare products, but tbh when am I not? Haha ;P
This is just a mini haul to add to the collection for some things that were missing from my routine or that I was in need of at the time. Everything bought are more moisture providing products to help my skin stay hydrated in the cold winter.

Petitfée | It's Skin
  • Petitfée - Black Pearl & Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch
  • It's Skin - Prestige Crème D'escargot 

SkinFood
  • SkinFood - Salmon Brightening Eye Cream

Holika Holika
  • Holika Holika - Ampoule Mask Sheet From Nature:
    • Ceramide + Honey - Moisturising & nourishing
    • Collagen + Pomegranate - Firming
    • Arbutin + Pearl - Whitening
    • Hyaluronic Acid + Bamboo - Moiturising & Soothing
    • Vitamin + Pineapple - Brightening
Thanks for reading my mini haul and I hope you all have a good day ^^ I've already started writing reviews for the products from my last haul but if there are any from this mini one that you'd like me to review as well, please feel free to leave me a comment and I'll share with you my thoughts on that in the near future :D

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~