Saturday 19 September 2015

LENSPOP Bunny 3 Colour Sweet3 Brown Circle Lense Review


- SPONSORED - 

Yup it's from the same Bunny 3 Colour series, but in brown instead. Check out the green ones if you like this and tell me what you think :) Although this is sponsored, all of the opinions I give are unbiased. 

EYE INFO 
Diameter: 14.8mm
Graphic Diameter: 14.5mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 6 Months
Water Content: 38%
Manufacturer: LENSPOP
MADE IN KOREA

DESIGN  photo tumblr_inline_n0vrymT2nM1rxsw83_zpsxlcdexif.gif
Flower-like design with rounded edges instead of the conventional sharp streaks, although these are pretty common themselves so nothing much to it to be honest.

ENLARGEMENT photo tumblr_inline_n0vrymT2nM1rxsw83_zpsxlcdexif.gif
Slightly larger in diameter but it's basically indifferent to the ones I normally wear (14.3mm). The black ring however enlarges the eyes without the actual lens being too wide which is a plus.

COLOUR  photo tumblr_inline_n0vrymT2nM1rxsw83_zpsxlcdexif.gif
Unlike the green where the 3 colours are very prominent from one glance and are different, these are very subtle with various shades of brown blended together. The outer rings are black, but the above picture shows the reverse side. It would probably look more natural if it were to look this way though. Because of the strong black, these make me feel and look like a vampire / werewolf and so therefore perfect for fancy dress parties ^^

COMFORT  photo tumblr_inline_n0vrymT2nM1rxsw83_zpsxlcdexif.gif
It sits comfortably in my eyes but just like the green ones, they're slightly more drying and you'll need some eye drops after a few hours.

Indoor lighting
Flash - I'm so tanned from this summer omg T__T

Run, before I suck your blood and tear you apart ;) My head looks huge in these photos wtf, although my head / face isn't proportionate to my body irl anyway - baby face forever T__T 

OVERALL  photo tumblr_inline_n0vrymT2nM1rxsw83_zpsxlcdexif.gif
Like I said, good for fancy dress (bring out your inner vampires / werewolfs) but not so much for every day wear. However I do prefer these over the greens because it's brown and more subtle in comparison to the other one. It's great for enlargement for people who want their eyes to appear bigger but not willing to get wider diameters. 

People will still look at you because you look like you're gonna bite their head off but I think these are less creepy than the reptile-looking lenses. To be honest I think these are fine to walk out the house with but I'd still want a thinner outer ring. I've yet to try any lenses that don't have a black ring so it would be awesome to try some in the near future ^^

As I've mentioned in my previous circle lenses post; lifespan is a bit short for these lenses, so it can go to waste for wearers who don't put them in as often. I personally am not a fan of vampires so I wouldn't want to look like one either (ironic >.<). 

These are lovely lenses with no major problems cropping up, besides drier eyes and colour could be reconsidered but other than that I'd give this a:

 photo tumblr_inline_msqq7m9JeS1qz4rgp_zpsvflhrowo.gif photo tumblr_inline_msqq7m9JeS1qz4rgp_zpsvflhrowo.gif photo tumblr_inline_msqq7m9JeS1qz4rgp_zpsvflhrowo.gif photo tumblr_inline_msqq7m9JeS1qz4rgp_zpsvflhrowo.gif

Click here if you're interested in these lenses :)

Yay or nay for thicker black rings?
*I might wear these for Halloween actually and make use of them. What do you guys say about me doing a Halloween look this year? ;D I've never done one before but there's a first for everything ;P 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~