Wednesday 5 August 2015

Ciracle Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet Review

Cosmetic Love: £10.43
Blackheads are annoying little shits and unfortunately mine are quite visible. I've yet to try a product that reduce them significantly so I kind of have given up on trying to find something that can get rid of them. Just as I was about to give up, I came across this whilst browsing through my favourite online korean beauty store. I searched reviews for this and the ones I looked at were all positive so I decided to give this a try since it was cheap for something that is supposed to target a certain flaw. This came with two samples of Skinfood's Platinum Grape Cell BB Cream and the more you products you buy the more samples you get :)

Packaging



Exactly the same as its outer packaging, the lid has the words "goodbye blackhead" written on top. It The product comes in a brown plastic round container; great for travelling as it's lightweight and won't break if you were to drop it.

Claim
"Gently removes sebum, blackheads and whiteheads, without irritating the skin or enlarging the pores. The special formula helps to soften the skin and pull any waste products to the surface and out through the pores. Pore Control Blackhead Off Sheet is not limited to the nose area and can be used on any area of the face". 



Product
There are 30 sheets and is suitable for all skin types, but I think this would be better for those with oily/combination skin due to us having more sebum secretion hence more blackheads. A tweezer and instruction leaflet is included - useful and helpful. Although the outer packaging is in Korean, there are English instructions to show you how to use this inside. I find that the petite size of the tweezers very travel-friendly, however it's quite stiff making it difficult to separate the sheets.

A blue cotton sheet was placed at the very top to prevent any contamination with the next one but it can be used as an extra cotton to use. These are highly soaked in solution so it acts as a little mask for the applied area to lock in moisture. It doesn't have a scent so it's perfect for people with sensitive skin or those who dislike fragranced skin products. 

Whilst the reviews that I've read and the product's texture seems promising, this definitely isn't something that I'd repurchase as although it did reduce my blackheads starting from the third use, it broke me out. I didn't see any effects of this working upon the first use like everyone else was raving about so I immediately thought it doesn't work for me. I continued using it anyway just to make sure, but the bumpy nose and redness that I now got outweigh the pros. 

It made it so much harder to apply my BB cream because of the rough surface, meaning I'd now have to fix that problem as well. I'm like 10 sheets in so I'm not sure whether I'd still want to carry on using this =/

I mean I'd rather have a dotty nose than a bumpy canvas, because I'm pretty sure there are other alternatives that work and won't break me out. Plus with a dotty nose, makeup can always cover it >.<

Pros
  • No smell
  • Reduces blackheads with regular use
Cons
  • Broke me out
  • Irritated nose with a lot of redness
  • Makes makeup application difficult around the nose area

Does anyone know of any good blackhead removing products, preferably Korean?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~