Saturday 22 August 2015

Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Review

Boots: £4.99
One of my blogger friends and so have many other people I know personally asked if I could review this product and here it is!

Charcoal is a great ingredient for drawing out impurities and remove all the dirt that are stuck in our pores. This is oil-free so great for people with oily/combination skin or if you have enlarged pores or acne prone skin. Apparently, this is infused with "japanese skin purifying technology" making our pores twice as clean after using it once.
This may look dark in colour but when you lather it up on your hands it becomes white in colour like any other cleanser. It doesn't foam up but creates a smooth emulsified texture. I use the 424 technique to cleanse my face, although sometimes I get lazy since it takes too long but I try to do it as much as I can to make sure my face is cleansed thoroughly. Don't know what 424 is? Check out this video: 



Skip to 8:50 for the instructions :)

This is one of my favourite cleansers to use, because of its deep cleansing factor. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and a cool tingly feeling remains when you wash it off your face. You know your face is properly cleansed when you get that squeaky clean feeling, which this baby does :D This is much easier to wash off your face in comparison to my recent favourite Lancôme cleanser as the texture is thin.

The pump is secured when you purchase this item and you'll need to twist it or do something to it (I don't remember) so that you can use it for the first time. It's not difficult to find out how to unscrew it but I'd prefer it if I didn't have to figure out how to unscrew it in the first place. But the fact that it is secured, you know that it is new. However, once you're able to get the pump out, you can't reverse that action so product can easily come out someone accidentally pushes it.

I prefer cleansers with a pump so I can control how much product to use more easily. Preference for this feature is also due to the fact that it is more hygienic.

I've noticed as well that with regular use it actually does help with reducing your blackheads, however not massively. So if you were to use this in conjunction with some kind of blackhead removing product, I presume it would be more effective in reducing your pores. This is an upgraded version so I can't comment on it being twice as better due to not using the previous one beforehand.

Pros

  • Leaves face squeaky clean
  • Easy to wash off
  • Cheap
  • Reduce pores
Cons
  • Irreversible action of unscrewing the pump
What cleanser are you currently using? :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~