Saturday 18 July 2015

OOTD #3 - Get On My Dark Side

Vintage bg w/ box TV and video tape player
Apologies for the background; I forgot my camera when I went out today so I couldn't take any pictures outdoors, although the weather and lighting wouldn't have made it good to shoot anyway so these will have to suffice. My hair is also in dire need of a touch up because the colour in photos look nasty!

Feeling rather dark and gloomy due to the cloudy atmosphere, I opted for quite a dark look which includes vampy makeup too. The wow factor I'd say about this look was probably the t-shirt and my makeup, so I decided to tone it down a little by having everything else plain so that it's not too overwhelming for the eyes. To top it off, I wore my recent favourite fedora hat and backpack as additional accessories.


It was a fairly chilly day despite it being summer in the UK right now. I knew on a chilly day like this that wearing staples such as a nice t-shirt with jeans would be the best - comfortable yet keeping the outfit a bit edgy. Although the hat wasn't a good idea since it was so windy - I spent half my time holding onto my hat and having hair in my face in all sorts of directions >.<" Because it was chilly, I chose to wear my leather jacket since it keeps me warm and I wouldn't have to wear a lot of layers.

I've been really into mesh and fishnet for so long now that I'm constantly on a hunt for clothing that have these and so its normal for you to see a bit of mesh/fishnet on me. They're so comfortable and breathable that you don't even realise that you're wearing them. I rolled up my skinny jeans because I have small ankles and it's always loose near the ends. For shoes I went with my gold buckled patent loafers. I only wore these because I hardly wear them.

What I'm wearing
Hat & Sunglasses: H&M
Jacket: TK MAXX
Shirt: Gift
Socks & Backpack: Primark
Shoes: NEXT

What's your fashion like on colder days? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~