Saturday 27 June 2015

Ruby Queen Blue Circle Lenses Review


- SPONSORED - 
I've been laying off reviewing the lenses that KLENSPOP sent me ages ago because I haven't been wearing them whilst looking good for the camera so apologies people >.<

I'm used to mainly grey or brown lenses since they're more natural. So when they sent me blue, I was a bit mehh about it because I think they'd look weird on me. It sucks sometimes when I wear lenses because most of the time the colours don't really show unless I'm in the sun or a well-lit room due to my extremely dark eyes.
Lens info
Photo Cr: KLENSPOP
  • Brand: NEO VISION
  • Diameter: 14.0mm
  • Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
  • Water Content: 38%
  • Base Curve: 8.6mm
  • Life Span: 1 year 
  • Country of origin: South Korea

The design reminds me of diamonds as it's more squared and jagged rather than black streaks like the ones here. It has a really subtle black ring on the outside to make your eyes appear to be bigger but also natural at the same time. Apart from the obvious blue, there are bits of golden brown to give some dimension to your eyes. I was quite surprised about how dark it appeared on my eyes, even though it looked a lot lighter in pictures/reviews from other people and on its own. 

Although the diameter for this isn't big, you can really tell the difference when you have only one of them in and the other without but that probably is due to the black ring on the outside. Because there are many shades of blue in these, when light shines on it, it somehow makes your eyes look like they're shiny/gleaming? With that aspect, it gives the puppy eye effect if obviously you pull the puppy look :P 


It's quite a dark blue but I'd prefer it this way compared to if it were to be lighter because my dark eyes just blend in better with it. Because it's such a deep colour on my eyes, I feel like they're just as natural looking as my grey and brown ones. With that being said, I'd probably only wear these to match my hair or if I'm feeling blue that day. 


In dimmer lighting my eyes practically look indifferent to my natural eyes, and in fact only looks like my pupils have enlarged. My friend even told me that she couldn't tell I was wearing lenses until I went into the sun. 

These overall are quite comfy on my eyes; I can last a good 5/6 hours without needing eye drops. It's really easy to put them in and take out. I feel like these have more weight to them so they're not as fragile as the bunny brown one, making it easier to clean. 

Pros
  • Quirky design
  • Easy to clean
  • Natural looking
  • Comfort is great
  • Difference in enlargement if you compare with one on and not the other
Cons
  • Much darker on eyes
  • I don't think it suits me lol
What do you think of blue lenses? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~