Sunday 26 April 2015

KPOP Song Shuffle~

Hi guys so I'm once again procrastinating and thought I should do a quick post :)

I only just discovered the Kpop song shuffle through one of the blog's that I am following and found it quite interesting to do. The instructions to this is really simple; there are 70 questions that you answer by shuffling your music and answer the question with the song that's currently playing. 

So, let's get started! ^^ 



1. How Are You Feeling Today?
- SISTAR19 - Gone Not Around Any Longer

2. Will I get Far In Life?

3.What Is my Best Friend's Theme Song? 

4.What is/Was High School Like? 

5.What is The Best Thing About Me? 

6.How Was Yesterday?

7.What is my Love Life Like? 

8.What will my Parents Say To me? 

9.What Song Will They Play On My Funeral? 
- Eric Nam Ft. Hoya - Ooh Ooh < At least it's a jolly song when I die haha >.<

10.How Does The World See Me? 
- SECRET - Madonna  < Ooo I'm sassy af ;)

11. What do My Friends Really Think Of Me? 

12.What is the World Keeping a Secret Of Me? 

13. How Do I make Myself Happy? 

14.What Should I Do With My Life? 

15.Will I Have Children? 

16. What is Good Advice? 

17.What does everyone Else Think Of My Current Life? 

18.What Type Of Men/Women Do I like? 

19.Where Will I Live? 

20.What Will My Dying Words Be?

21.Where will I get married?

22.If someone says "is this okay?" you say

23.What do you like in a guy/girl? 

24.What is life's purpose? 

25.What is your motto? 

26.What do you think of your parents?
 
27.What do you think about very often? 

28.What is 2+2? 

29.What do you think of the person you like? 
- Michelle Lee - Without You < Totally wrong omg :(

30.What is your life story? 

31.What will you dance to at your wedding?

32.What will they play at your funeral? 

33.What is your hobby/interest? 

34.What's the worst thing that could happen?
- AOA - Confused < me every day lol 

35.How will you die? 

36.What is the one thing you regret? 

37.What makes you laugh? 

38.What makes you cry? 

39.Will you ever get married? 

40.What scares you most? 

41.Does Anyone Like you? 

42.If you could go back in time, what would you change? 

43.What hurts right now? 

44. My make out song is: 

45. My day will be like: 

46. I'll have a good day, If i can just hear:

47. Next time in front of a crowd, I'll say: 

48. My message to the world has always been: 

49. Somewhere in my wedding vows, I'll include:

50. My best friend is like: 

51. My alter-ego is: 

52. Right now, I feel: 

53. My innermost desire is: 

54. What makes me happy is: 
- Hyomin Ft. Loco - NICE BODY < I think having this makes every girl happy ^^

55. My birth was like: 

56. My theme song: 

57. My deepest secret is: 

58. If I reached the top of Mount Everest, what I would scream: 

59. My favourite thing to do is: 

60. The story of my life is: 

61. At my funeral they’ll play: 

62. When I’m drunk I say:

63. Behind my back, my friends think I’m: 
- Taeyang - Where U At < I know this is true lol

64. If I got lost on a desert island, I would yell: 

65. When I’m in the shower, I sing: 

66. My love of life was inspired by the song:

67. Highschool was like: 

68. My family is described by the song: 

69. How will you die?: 

70. To cheer myself up I:

Finally done! A lot of these songs were from ages ago where I skip most of them whenever it gets played. Just click the coloured text and you'll be linked straight to the MV or audio of that song if you want to know or just curious ^^ 

Hope you have a great day guys :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~