Sunday 31 August 2014

Summer Wishlist 2014~

Why hello there fellow peanut heads, ever wanted something so much but don't have time to get it yet or just simply can't get? Well, everyone at some point of their lives will have wished for something and want it really badly, be it objects or an experience or even someone. This is my top 10 of things  that I want really badly at the moment or just for this entire summer. 

  1. For that one person to be/stay happy ^__^
  2. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
  3. YAMAHA FG700S
  4. Pikachu Slippers!!!
  5. Ticket to L.A.
  6. Marc Jacobs' Daisy Dream Perfume 
  7. Cycle Shorts
  8. Go to Waterworld
  9. Blue hurrr <3
  10. Peppermint hot chocolate
What's makes it to your wish list? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~