Tuesday 5 April 2016

VLOG : Disneyland Paris, France 2016

I went and made an impulse decision to travel to places right smack bang in the middle of my assignment deadlines and idk whether that's the best idea or a stupid one lol. I mean it'll help me relieve stress but I have deadlines too so yeah >.< I apologise as well for being MIA for so long, uni work is getting a bit hectic. I promise to get back on track soon with blogging and reading your posts :D

This trip was like totally last minute; one day out of the blue my bestie asked if I wanted to go to Disneyland with her. I've never been to Disneyland and the fact that I had the opportunity to relive my childhood again of course I'm gonna say YES!

My cousin Jenny told me that I should make vlogs and since I have a YouTube channel I thought I might as well, especially when something interesting is happening to my life for once. I quite enjoy watching people's vlogs when they travel to places, because I find it entertaining. My face looks super tired in the video since I was functioning on 3 hours sleep + my makeup has been on for 2 days at that point (yuck, I know, but I'm not gonna appear on camera with no makeup, although it probably would've made no difference considering I looked like shit anyway hahaha) Idk if you can tell either but the red patch on my upper lip is still there T___T I've been to the doctors but the steroid cream they prescribed me with hasn't done much. 

Anyway, it's been a great experience and I loved it so much, honestly wish I can travel to more places in the future. Watch my video and follow me around Disneyland ^^



Subscribe for future videos guys; there'll be vlogs, product reviews and hair updates so stay tuned. My blogger friend Tori has requested a couple of makeup tutorials before so I might post those as well, but I'm a total noob at makeup so yeahh it won't be that good haha >.<

Lots of love my lovelies

Kelly <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~