Monday 1 June 2015

Candy Cherry Award

Thanks to Kasumi for nominating me and I shall nominate anyone that's reading this post :)

1) Chocolate or Vanilla

Both if it's ice cream but Vanilla for anything else, since I don't really like chocolate >.<

2) Your biggest weakness?

Shoes - currently on a shoe ban since I apparently have too many :(

3) What is your greatest wish for the rest of the year?

To earn money and get rid of these dark circles ^^

4) What is an absolute dream job?

Getting paid to eat food, like you're insane if you wouldn't like to do that. Although that's not what I'm aiming to get a job in, if I had to pick that's probably what I would do haha ;D

5) What kind of music do you listen to?

I mainly listen to kpop but most of the time I'd listen to anything that sounds good to me - applies to any language. I went through a phase where I loved listening to rock bands such as Balance and Composure and Title Fight. Hiphop/rap are also more frequent listens nowadays and stuff from Bassnectar :) 

6) Dress, skirt or hot pants when it's hot?

Not really "hot pants" but I prefer wearing shorts since you can move around in it a lot easier :)

7)  What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you?

There's a grass area in school and during lunch break the boys loved playing football or just generally like running around there. I had to cross over to get to the astro turf (can't remember why) and I basically got ran over by a bunch of boys like a bull that saw red -.- I fell to the ground right smack bang in the middle, all eyes on me so yeah that was embarrassing lol 

8) How would you describe your friends in 3 words?

Supportive, dirty-minded and busy-bodies 

9) What's your favourite book?

I don't have a favourite but I've read a lot of good books such as Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist. James Patterson and Haruki Murakami books are great too :D Plus, does manga count? If it does, then it has to be Dengeki Daisy, Absolute Boyfriend (I cried at some point of this like god damn), Ao Haru Ride and Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji  :D

10) What colour do you wear most on your nails?

White and red

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~