Wednesday 17 December 2014

Winter Wishlist 2014~

So winter is a time where I feel like just staying home and being a couch potato, but then again that's what I do pretty much everyday anyway so it doesn't make much difference. During winter, I've noticed that I tend to collect a lot of jumpers/sweaters as it keeps me warm and make me look stylish. I also tend to see myself searching for my skincare stuff, but most recently I've been wanting more makeup instead. 

  • NARS Blush - Orgasm


  • Lancome Miracle Cushion



  • Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion Pact


  • Speckled/textured jumper - Black, Charcoal, Dark Grey or Navy
  • H&M Handbag - Black


What's on your wishlist for winter? Are they any similar to these? :)

*All sources from google images

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~