Tuesday 5 August 2014

Haul #1

Hey! Yup, it's gonna be a 3 in 1 since I've had these products for quite a while now but haven't really used them or even opened them yet so I thought I should just put them together ^__^


Okay, so let's do the "others" first because there are only a few things:
Givenchy Dahlia Noir Eau de Toilette
• Clipper Green Tea
• Benefit Push Up liner
• Lynx Attract For Her Body Spray
• Barry M Gelly Nail Paint 



























Was meant to get the black version of this but picked this up by accident. I might just sell this or give it to someone else as a present :)


Tried this the first time this morning and it totally refreshes your system! It was kind of annoying though since the teabags weren't separated. 


Next, hair stuff:
• Schwarzkopf Live XXL HD Luminance - Ultra Violet
• Dariya Palty - Sakura Creamy
• VO5 Bedazzling Oil Heat Protect Spray 
• VO5 Smoothly Does It Heat Protect Styling Spray
• Batiste Dry Shampoo - Cherry 
• Pantene Colour & Smooth Masque


Hair Dyes



I've used one box of the live XXL already, so if you guys see any of photos of me where I have this purplish red hair, that's what I've used. 

Hair care 

I had no idea what the difference between the VO5 products were, besides the fact that they're both heat protecting except one is a spray and the other adds shine to your hair?

I currently use the Batiste cherry dry shampoo, and let me tell you this smells lovely! It keeps your hair smelling nice and looking less yucky - basically does what it claims to do so if you're looking for a dry shampoo, this is highly recommended by me.

Finally skincare:
• Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser 
• Nivea Daily Essentials 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner 
• Witch Blemish Stick
• Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water 
• Nivea In shower Body Moisturiser
• Pure Intimate Wipes 
• Superdrug Cucumber Peel Off mask


So, I think the Pure intimate wipes are for the downstairs region but silly me didn't know that when I bought them, so now I just use them for my face as a makeup remover. R.I.P. to my face! :'( 

I've used most of the skincare stuff for about 2 weeks now, so if you want a review on them, ask away! 

Most of the stuff I purchased were from either Boots or Superdrug so if you live in the UK go to these stores and you should find them, if not the interweb is great help. If you want to know where I got specific things, just comment down below. Well this is it really, until next time peanut heads! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it when I get comments, leave me something and I'll get back to you soon~